.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Some interesting stuff and Week Two results

At one time or another, we may have all thought about designing something fabulous, right? If you've ever had that dream or are just curious about what it's all about, check out Melissa's blog. She's doing a series on her experiences in the world of fashion.

Thank you for your entries in this week's contest. As with last week, I used a random number generator to determine the winner. And that person is... Trish! Congratulations! I'm sure you'll make something wonderful from it.


That means that it is time to announce the prize for next week's contest. It is turning into a month of lace here. I'm giving away another skein of Skacel Merino Lace, this time in a very pale pink. And, to satisfy all you chocoholics, there is a bag of caramel truffles (really yummy!). Next, to keep from neglecting the men in our lives, a cute little ram stuffy. The picture doesn't quite capture him- he has a pink and blue mottled body and his horns and feet have silver sparkles. He's a rather dapper fellow. ;)

To enter, just send an e-mail to mollyblogcontest at gmail dot com with the line "Birthday Contest Week Three" by 6PM EST this Saturday. I'll announce the winner next Tuesday along with the big finale to the contest. Best of luck to everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger trek said...

Thanks for the kind words on the bags, Erin!

9:34 PM  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

You have some great prizes! I love the little ram, soooo cute :-)

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home