.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Note to self

Just because Patternworks is now carrying Austermann Step and Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in gorgeous colors does not mean you have to buy it all right now. Show a little restraint. I know you love your Purple People Eater socks and that the Common Welsh Green socks are as soft as anything you've ever felt, but you will have to face the Lord and Master of the House when he doesn't get his ration of catnip. And you know how upset he gets over that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home