.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sock news and other stuff

I've been working away on Murcus' Sock. It goes quite quickly and is an easy one to take on the road with me. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow as there will be some of the leg done then and it will really look like something.

Finished the first repeat of the Common Welsh Green Sock. As I said before, this one is going much slower, both because I don't want to mess it up but also because it's knit with 4 dpns and I generally prefer using 5. It wouldn't make sense for this pattern, though, so I'm following the author's recommendation. I am thinking ahead to the second sock and may reverse the 'scales' on it to make right and left socks. We'll see once the first one is finished.

About the contest, I guess it goes without saying that everyone who did not win should enter again. For the winners of the first three weeks, would you mind waiting until the last week to reenter? I've got some huge prizes for that one and will actually be making two winners for that. I don't mean to sound petty but I want to give as many people a chance to win as possible. I hope you all understand.

And I am making sure to keep the lamb far away from the Lord and Master! He has enough toys of his own, not to mention several tail ends of yarn that he has filched from my scrap bag.

1 Comments:

Blogger trek said...

Yay, I'll be back in the last week.
:o)

Thank you.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home