.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I will hide in sweaters no more

After reading Margene's post yesterday I reaffirmed my decision to get more fit. My problem is that I tend to nest into my house and read, knit, work on logic or Sudoku puzzles when not working. Now that the nicer weather is coming the ability to wear big sweaters like my beloved Pretty in Pink are coming to an end.

Making the decision is easy. Sticking to it...that's another matter. So, for inspiration and the ability for others to see if I'm keeping my word, I've joined The Giving Flower's I'm Fit and I Knitgroup. The button is in my sidebar if you want to join in. I'll post updates here and hopefully we'll see some results. :)

In knitting news, I finished the second repeat of the Common Welsh sock. Heather, you're right- it is a fun pattern to do! I've also cast on for the second of Murcus' Socks. Hopefully that will be done by mid-week.

3 Comments:

Blogger trek said...

Thank you!!! The package just arrived and the hidden stitch markers are awesome! Number Guy, of course, snatched the chocolate as soon as I showed him the egg.

11:21 AM  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Best of luck with the "I'm Fit and I Knit" challenge, I think it really does help you to stick to routines and goals when you have the support of a group :-)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Good luck with the fit and i knit challenge! group motivation is a very wonderful thing. exercise relieves so much stress and tension too!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home