.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Contest News

Thank you to everyone who entered the first week of my birthday contest. From the comments made in the e-mails, it seems that chocolate was a contributing factor in many entries! :D

I put everyone's name into a random generator and the winner this week is trekcelt! Congratulations!

For those of you who didn't win this week, there are still several more chances, beginning today. Here is what's up for Week Two:


There's a skein of Lacey Lamb yarn (825 yds). This is ultra-soft and very fine. I used a skein of this to make my Olympic shawl and absolutely fell in love with it. Also, a cute lamb doll (anyone sense a theme here?) and some more chocolate. There may be one or two other little things that didn't make it into the picture, too.

The rules are the same as last week- to enter, send an e-mail to mollyblogcontest at gmail dot com with the words 'Birthday Contest Week Two' in the message. You have until 6PM EST on Saturday to get your entry in. I'll draw a name at random from all entries and announce the winner next Tuesday.

In other news, I've finished the first repeat of Chart A on the Welsh Green sock. Because this yarn is striped, it doesn't show too well in a picture, however, I think it will show nicely when worn.

Murcus' Sock is coming along now that I got the bumps straightened out. I got a fair amount of work done on it last night while visiting with some friends.


The Lord and Master of the House spent the day chasing Mr. Hedgehog (a cohort of Piggy's) and is resting quietly.

2 Comments:

Blogger trek said...

Thanks!
I love the sheep- can I enter week #2, too?

7:58 PM  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Congrats to trek! How nice to run a contest like this :-) I love the little lamb toy. Looks like something the Lord and Master might like LOL!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home