.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Shameless, aren't I?



All right. This one is for me. Because I really didn't think I'd finish without a nervous breakdown over that pattern. Now that it is finished I'm glad I didn't chuck it all but I'm not sure that I would choose that pattern again. As I said, I think the book will be kept for reference from now on.

Thank you for all the kind words about the shawl; now I just need to figure out when and where I'll wear it!

I haven't started working on the Quidditch Sweater yet because my hands and wrists were pretty sore. I'll start back to that this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home