.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Just a quick post

I finished one of the Fixation wristwarmers and really love the way it turned out. I'll post a picture of it as soon as I can.

Knitting has been suspended today so that I can comfort Blaze; he had to make a trip to the vet's this morning. He just got done with a course of antibiotics for an infection and was getting the follow-up visit today (as well as a few shots). He's doing much better but still has some lingering infection so is going on another 10 days of medication. Travel is in the top 2 of the things he'd really rather not do (the other would be taking pills, so we're batting 1000!) so I'll spend the rest of the day pampering my baby and pick the needles back up tomorrow. After all, there are some things more important than a finished project. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Poor kitty :-( I hope he feels better soon. You have my complete sympathy in trying to get a cat to take pills!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home