.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Winter's back

I woke up this morning to the end of our early spring. Here in Eastern Massachusetts it's been 50-60F for some time. This morning there is a snow/rain mix and near Boston and west schools are closed. I guess Mother Nature remembered that we're supposed to be having winter, too.

I wasn't able to get a picture of the Cowl Scarf taken last night. I completely forgot that I had a football party to go to after work. Which meant a mad dash to the store to pick up something to bring for dessert. I'll do it tonight so you can all see the lovely work and the lovely me. :)

Sunset Garden progresses. I only got one repeat done last night after getting home from the game. Well, as I said, I'm not in a race to finish this one. And Dreamcatcher, I love the colors as well. The picture makes them look a bit darker than they are in real life. Hopefully I can get an outside shot done later this week.

I pulled my abandoned pink sweater out and will try to finish it up. This is the one that is being made from the hot pink tweed. It got shoved to the rear when I started all the holiday stuff. While Sunset occupies me at home, the sweater is an easy knit for slow days. And if it's going to stay colder for a bit it will be a welcome addition to the wardrobe.

1 Comments:

Blogger dreamcatcher said...

It was horribly cold here today too (North West England). A whole one degree centigrade :-) Too cold to be going out of the house, far better to stay in and knit:-)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home