.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

A shawl is born and team buttons

I know you are all amazed, but yes, it is a new photo here on my blog! :) Hope you enjoy it. As for what it is, it is the start of the Sunset Garden Shawl I mentioned. I've got about 6 repeats done so far and am happy with the way the colors are looking. I think over a white dress and with a light tan this will be very nice.


 Posted by Picasa

Also, if you cast your eyes onto my sidebar, you will see one of the buttons made by the lovely Jen and La for our use. And, depending on how things progress, I may change mine to the "Swearing at Lace" button. :) We'll see.

Finished the Cowl Scarf today. I still need to weave the ends in. I think it came out nicely but would like to have someone beta test the pattern before unleashing it on the unwary public. If anyone is interested, shoot me an e-mail and I'll send it to you. I'll post a picture of the finished item tomorrow (assuming I can take a good photo of myself wearing it!)

Now, I'm off to watch my taped episode of "The Book of Daniel" and get a bit more done on Sunset Garden.

1 Comments:

Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Lovely colours! The cowl scarf pattern sounds very interesting, sadly I don't have time to beta-knit it but look forward to the pattern-proper :-)

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home