.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Cowl Scarf, Part Two

...protect your face or pretend to play Cowboys again. :)



Posted by Picasa

Here it is pulled up over the lower face. I did some shaping on the top so that it would fit snuggly when up and also when down, since I didn't want it flopping over and allowing air in. Sort of defeats the purpose.

I had wanted to put these together but Photobucket hates me right now and Hello will apparently do one picture at a time. Sorry for the extra mess, folks.

1 Comments:

Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Hee I like it - something like this would be great for me as I'm often found trying to pull my scarf up round my nose and mouth :-) Stops me breathing the cold air directly and saves me from asthma flaring up. Look forward to the pattern!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home