.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Cowl Scarf, Part One

In an effort to bring you an image of the Cowl Scarf I am doing something I rarely do- photograph my face. ;) Here is what the cowl looks like worn down around the neck. I tried it with my jacket and it fits down below the collar, so it should provide full coverage worn this way.


Posted by Picasa

Don't get me wrong, I love my scarves and have several but I think it would also be nice to not have ends working loose.

Plus you get to do fun things like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home