.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

It only seems that way.

The problem has been more of trouble with the kidney stones. I ended up having surgery, and it's gone, but between the stone itself and the procedure, I was pretty badly beaten up. So, not only was I not here, I wasn't online anywhere really for the last 3-4 weeks.

However, things are healing well and I should be back to my frantic self again. :)

On the knitting front, not much progress. As I've stated before- pain meds and knitting needles don't mix well on several levels. Now that Thanksgiving is over I'm on a mad dash to finish holiday stuff. Is it bad that I am looking over my list and seeing if there is anyone that I won't see until after the holidays so I can put them on a slightly lower priority? *feels like a heel* I probably won't do that, though.

I also haven't finished the Quidditch sweater. But it will be finished and I will wear it with pride. Especially after seeing Cedric, I am quite proud of my Hufflepuff status. Too bad he's so young! ;)

The Give A Little drive is over, with all items being awarded. I am going to send my Cat's Paw Shawl out this week to the lady who won it. I hope she likes it.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll be catching up with all my fellow bloggers over the next week. Happy knitting!

5 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

OMG< so glad to see you back! I was worried about you. Hadn't seen you around!!! You'd be proud of me, I finished up that first knit blanket and now am doing another baby blanket. Also knitting some washcloths for xmas presents. Hehehehe, now i'm collecting bamboo knitting needles as well as the crochet stuff. LOL

10:30 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

glad you are back and feeling better! i'm sure you'll get right back in the swing of things - and just in time for holiday knitting!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Glad that you are back and feeling better! Now you can join all of us in the mad dash to christmas!! Happy knitting!!

3:28 AM  
Blogger impromptu-mom said...

Oh! So glad to see you back, Erin!
Sending you all of my good vibes so that you can whip right through your Christmas list!

P.S.- Cedric was wonderful!
*Sniff, Sniff*
( I must admit that I cried both times that I saw the movie)

WooHoo for Badgers!

6:45 PM  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

So glad you are back and feeling rather better - very sorry you have had to go through all of that.

Hoorah for Cedric too, isn't he lovely? :-) I cried when Harry brought him back after the fight with Voldemort :-( I did wear my newly finished K1P1 Hufflepuff scarf (and beanie!) to the film though!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home