.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What I've been doing

Well, I've been chipping away at the Holiday List (which seems to grow everytime I turn my back on it!). I've also been working away at the Quidditch sweater. I'm just about done with the neck shaping, so I should be starting the sleeves this weekend. And, since they are only 100 stitches in the round, they should go fast. And the patch will take two shakes to be sewn on. Yes, there will be pictures of that, especially for Shannon, since she has contributed to the sleeves! ;)

I've also almost finished my LJ Sock Swap socks; just have the toe to finish on the last one. I really hope Heather likes them.

I've been trying to get as much done as possible before November starts, partly because I fell behind while sick and partly because I am participating in NaNoWriMo this year, and that will take a few hours every day. Am I silly to attempt so much? Probably. But I am often silly, so that doesn't really signify. :)

Now I really need to get back to a pair of simple gauntlets I'm making out of some Kureyon I have. A friend who has been exceedingly good to me is deserving of a little treat today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home