.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Holiday Gifts

One thing about being stuck at home is that you can pick away at the Holiday Gift list. When not sleeping, that is. I've gotten lost on the numbers, so I'll just say that my father's is half done. There are actually two items, so one is finished and the second started. I've also finished his girlfriend's item, a couple small things for a friend's kids and a couple other friends. I'm about 1/4 of the way through the list, give or take an item. Not too bad, especially since the rest are rather quick-make items.

Not much else to post. We've had a deluge of rain all last week, so I wasn't too upset about having to stay in on the couch. I'd prefer to take my vacation time for... I don't know, vacation? but I'm hoping to get back to work Wednesday. (In case anyone is wondering, yes, it's another stone. Lucky me.)

Hoping to finish the Quidditch sweater in the next week or so (thanks again, Shannon! You're a lifesaver!), and the pink tweed in early November. And once the holidays are over, I have lots of lovely lace yarn for several shawls. Yay! I can't wait!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I hope that you feel better soon!

9:06 PM  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad time healthwise - hope you feel better soon. On the plus side it sounds like you have done quite a lot of knitting!

3:38 AM  
Blogger impromptu-mom said...

You are so welcome, Erin!

Feel better!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home