.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Still here

It feels like forever, though.

I wish I had lots to update about, but I really haven't touched my needles this past week. The Evil that is Kidney Stones reared its ugly head early Monday morning and has kept me in a semi-concious state since. I kept looking at my work longingly, but the disaster that was the Bird's Nest Shawl prevented me from doing any damage to things that would have to be frogged later- like the Quidditch sweater or several of the socks I'm working on.

I did do a bit of work on some simple garter stitch scarves for some friends, because how much damage can you do to scarves knit on size 19?

Shawl blocking was also put off, since I didn't think playing with tiny pins I could barely focus on was a good idea. That will be done tonight and I do promise there will be pictures.

Now that I am back to what passes for normal, I will be furiously knitting away to make up for lost time. Are we really less than 3 months from the holidays? Time to get cracking!

1 Comments:

Blogger impromptu-mom said...

Oh Erin!
I hope you truly are feeling better. It's such a bummer trying to recover from something so painful and unexpected. Your life just doesn't seem to slow down out of respect. Often, time flies away from you even faster, lol!

Went through the gallstones/gallbladder removal back before my Peanut was born, and I hear that kidney stones are way worse. Much love and happy thoughts sent your way!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home