.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

She's done!

I just took her off the needles and wanted to share. Of course, I do need to weave ends in and block, but I'm so happy about finishing this that I couldn't wait.




Please be patient. She will look much better after a bubble bath and stretching out to dry. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous margene said...

What a seriously gorgeous shawl. You are so kind to donate such a work of art to the Give A Little project. The dollars earn will mean so much to so many. Thank you again and again.

4:10 PM  
Blogger alltangledup said...

it is lovely. I tried this pattern about a year ago but I got it all wrong and the lace didn't look lacey. I love yours. please show a picture of it blocking.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Just wanted to let you know that I used the pattern for your pygmy puffs to make my little brother some for his 36th birthday... I'm including a link to where you can see the photo. My brother and I do silly things for each other's birthdays.... so I went to the pet store and got one of the little pet boxes they put hamsters in ... took it apart and turned it inside out and made a label for Fred's and George's joke shop.... so now he has a small family of pygmy puffs to take care of...

Jennifer in North Carolina

http://www.croppin.net/images/puffs.jpg

6:47 AM  
Blogger AlisonH said...

That's absolutely glorious!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home