.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Let the knitting marathon begin!

Shannon, thank you for your praise of the Garter Stitch Shawl. I'll have to have someone take a picture in natural light once it is blocked; it's actually a bit darker and much richer looking in person. Sort of a royal purple heather, if that makes sense. But you are right that it is very cozy and soft!

I finally got my Sock Pal's socks started. Heather, I am so sorry for the delay! My main problem was that color preferences were listed as both earth tones and jewel tones. I had access to both and couldn't decide! I finally found a jewel tone that is sort of heathery, so I hope that covers all bases. :)

Also got a start on the holiday list last night. I'm liking this item very much and it's fun to knit. After the hols are over I will provide a picture spam of all these things, I promise. If I forget, someone please prod me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home