.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Everyone, please meet Trail

The color is a bit brighter in person, but we've all heard how I have camera issues.




I have 6 skeins of this, which I figure will allow me to do a monster-big square shawl or two large triangular ones. Decisions, decisions!

I do know the stitches I want for this, though. I mean, how could you look at this and not think "leaves"? And I found a gorgeous edging online of acorns and leaves that will work nicely.

It gives me something to think about and drool over while I finish the Prairie Shawl and Huffle Quidditch Sweater.

Wait until you see the other colors I got, too!  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger dreamcatcher said...

What a gorgeous mix of colours!

I've enjoyed seeing your FOs (shawls). Never having tried anything more complex than fisherman's rib so far, it's great to see the lovely uses decorative stiches can be put to :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished Quidditch sweater too!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home