.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Sometimes being blocked is a good thing

Here is the finished Os and Vs shawl. Finally! I know it took me quite some time but that was because I kept getting distracted by other things.



This would have been a lot easier if I had had blocking pins, but sometime you have to go with what is on hand. And that was a large collection of straight pins. Please pity my sore thumb!

I'll post another picture of it draped somewhere once it is dry and all the pins have been taken up.

As for the next shawl (the Cat's Paw), it is about the size of a dinner plate right now. Yes, it has a long way to go, but this one goes much quicker. Maybe because there is no purling on it. Hmmm.Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home