.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

It looks like it might grow up to be a sweater!

I finished the black stripe on my sweater last night. Late last night. Now I have one inch to work in the yellow before dividing for the front and back. That shouldn't be so bad. The only thing that I am at all worried about is lining up the top of the stripe on the arms when I start working them. But is should all fall together. Right?

Os and Vs progresses, too. I really can't wait to see it off the needles so I can take a picture of it. Better yet, I can't wait to see how it looks on my aunt.

The Advanced Knit group on LiveJournal has started a sock swap. The person I am paired with lives in Zaire. Very cool, but I need to get in touch with her to find out what her preferences are. Since I am a New England girl, my preference is for warm wool and ragg socks. My guess is that she doesn't need something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home