.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, July 01, 2005

There comes a time when you simply have to bow to fate

And, as a friend of mine just told me, I am a Hufflepuff. Not a Ravenclaw. This, of course, explains the reason that I can't get the blue yarn right.

So, I have decided to listen to what the voices of reason have been trying to tell me. After all, I am rather proud of my Hufflepuff nature, so I should show it outwardly. Therefore, some Nature Spun worsted is on its way to me in Proud Puff colors.

I'm not giving up the Dobby socks, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home