.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Pygmy Puffs, v 2.0


I figured out how to shrink the Puffs down to where I think they should be. They are roughly 1 inch in diameter. Somehow that seems more like the size of the balls of fluff Ginny ooh'd and ahh'd over in the shop, don't you think?

I still like my larger version and will keep it happily nearby, but these are just too adorable and fun to not make more in various colors- including the authentic purple and pink.

Now I need to see if I can find some squeak-toy inserts so I can put that in. I think that would be fun if they made noise when you handled them. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anne said...

Awwwwww! Cuddly :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Karlie said...

Thanks for the pattern! They're sooooo cute. I just made one with two strands of eyelash (pink and purple) and one strand of Bernat PomPom in bright pink. I'll post a photo very soon!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous spellingwitch said...

OMG, omg, they are sooooo cute I have to make some. One inch diameter though? Those seem awfully tiny! :)

Gotta go find your pattern :)

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Megan said...

OMG these are just too cute for words!!!!! I'm just a beginning knitter and wasn't sure i was going to find a pattern easy enough. Thank you so much.

And you were right. It is impossible to stop after just one. I made 3 tonight!!!!!

yet another new addiction.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home