.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

New Knit Along Group!

Just have to give this a bit of promotion because I know several people are planning on having sweaters ready for Halloween/conventions/movie-time. Might as well do it all together in a group, right? Head on over to the HP Sweater Knit Along, which has just opened up. Basically, it's for anyone making any HP sweater, except the Weasley Sweaters (there's a site just for that!), so come on over and show your sweater-making skills!

Speaking of HP sweaters, my yarn for my Hufflepuff Quidditch sweater has shipped. And I got my patches the other day. Loving the Huffle one and the Quidditch World Cup is rather cool. That will be going on the denim jacket soon (unless I can find a good shot of Ireland's uniform sweater).

Still perfecting the Puffs. I think I've got a final pattern worked out. It's nice to be able to work on even when it is too hot and muggy to have a lap full of wool! Which is another way of saying that the scarves and shawl are languishing for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home