.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, July 22, 2005

I've gotta do it!


I apologize to anyone not done reading yet, but I have to share this! It's my version of the pygmy puffs the twins were selling in their shop. I'm planning on a whole flock... herd... what do you call a group of puffs... coming to live with me very soon. :D Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anne said...

Awwwww :) Cute :)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Thanks! :)

I'm working on shrinking it down a bit. That one is roughly the size of a tangerine. I think I've got ti figured out how to take it down to about an inch.

If I could only find some little squeak toy inserts, that would be perfect!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Dragonsinger said...

Could you post the pattern for the larger version too??
thanks

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home