.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Monday, July 04, 2005

It's official

Os and Vs will be travelling when she is done. My aunt is having a milestone birthday this fall, and the color will go perfectly on her, so off it will go. Which, of course, means that I need to find something for myself for an "everyday" shawl. How badly do I want Molly's shawl from PoA? I'm going to have to go through the movie and capture stills to see how much of it I can figure out.

Since I have fully embraced my Huffle nature, as noted in the last post, I think that Tobey needs to be sporting some Badger Pride, too. Tobey, for anyone who may not know, is my MP3 player. He is a Zen, not an IPod (all right! I'm too cheap to spring for the Apple!). There are several patterns out there for IPods, but since the shape and location of buttons are different for the Zen I'll have to come up with something myself. I think I have some yarn that will be safe to use on it. That might be a quick thing for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home