.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Future Dumbledore Scarf


Lookie what came in the mail for me today! I've got the colors laid out in the House pairs- Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw (book) and Slytherin. As you can see, I couldn't wait to cast on and start! I also got my yarn for my Hufflepuff scarf, which I also cast on and started. The challenge will be to remember how many rounds I do on each scarf since this is DK weight and the Huffle is worsted. Ah well, I can't wait until I have enough progress to show the different stripes!

And, yes, I will be working on one or the other while awaiting the book next Friday night. Even though the release party I'm going to is online with friends, as I ordered the book from Amazon. ;) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Celandine said...

Hey I am completely in love with Dumbledore scarves but have no idea where they originated from or where to find a pattern. Can you please help me? plz email celandine@mugglepost.com if you can :)

~X~

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home