.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Best laid plans

Uh, yeah. I changed the sweater again. But this is it! I promise!

So, what changes? Well, a comment written by Miss Lauren said that the bottom of the sweater is actually done like a polo shirt- a slit on each side and the back slightly longer than the front. However, I looked at the PoA scenes in the hospital wing, and I think that might have been changed from the first two movies. I am also positive that I saw a stripe at the bottom of the sweater- not large, but a few rows. It also showed, quite definitely, that it is done in a 2x2 rib until the stripe around the neck. Then it goes into a 1x1 to the bind off. And I think I already mentioned the sleeves being worked down from the shoulder.

Speaking of Lauren, check out her blog for some awesome pics of her Quidditch socks. Shots of both Gryffindor and movie!Ravenclaw. I can't wait for the pattern on those!

Still working on Puffs. Like I said, they are very addictive, and I recently picked up several more colors. Is there anyone else who thinks the fact that Berroco Plush's green is named "Sprout" is funny? Or is it just me?

Well, some real world stuff calls and I should get to it. The sooner it's done the sooner I can get back to the sweater, Puffs and scarves (including a PS Ravenclaw).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home