.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

You know how Charlie Brown looked when Lucy pulled the football away?

That's sort of how I feel at the moment. I got my second order of blue yarn for my Ravenclaw scarf and it is completely wrong. It's a dark teal blue. Closer to Slytherin green than anything Ravenclaw. Someone in the universe is trying to tell me that I shouldn't have a PoA/GoF Ravenclaw scarf! Or maybe that it shouldn't be made out of Cascade 220. Maybe I'll go with Encore or Nature Spun instead.

On the plus side, my yarn for the Dumbledore Scarf shipped out today. Worse comes to worse, I'll wear that with the Luna earrings I made and some Dobby socks. One way or another I am going to be showing my HP pride at the movie!

Os and Vs is progressing nicely. She is somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 feet in diameter now (I think. It's hard to tell when the needles are smaller than the object).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home