.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Squeeeee!

DeeDee, you are, without a doubt, the most fantabulous SP ever!

Yesterday I got home from work, thinking that my head was going to explode from sinuses (it started raining during the night, so now I know why they were so bad), and there was a box waiting for me. I opened it up...and danced around the room. There was a lovely card, a big bag of salt water taffy (love that stuff!), a copy of Women Who Knit Too Much (which is as hilarious as it is true) and a CD of the most awesome 80s tunes that she burned for me. Woohoo! Molly's Needles has a soundtrack! *giggles*

Thank you so very much, DeeDee. I appreciate it all very much and hope that you were as spoiled as you made me. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Nothing like coming home from work to a surprise! Sounds like some great stuff! :)

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Dee Dee (your SP4) said...

Glad the package arrived safely!

Have a great week!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home