.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

sigh

I've been a bit stalled on the Rochester front. I think it's the endless rows of stockinette. No matter how much you may enjoy the final product, the process gets a bit mind-numbing after a bit. It is almost finished, though, so I hope to be wearing it soon.

One other thing has distracted me from my knitting the last couple of days. A dear member of the family got me Minish Cap for my GBA. And anyone who has played any of the Zelda games knows how addictive they can be.

...must...stop...playing....must...knit...several...rows........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home