.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Rochester, The Front


The hearts go up to a square neckline, which I cut off in the interest of getting the fishtail lace edging and the seed stitch hearts. The rest of the sweater will have the lace, but be plain stockinette. Hoping to have it done by next Friday/Saturday. Michelle is looking forward to modeling it for you all! ;) Sorry for the slight distortion. One of these days I'll actually read the manual for my camera and learn to take better pictures!Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home