.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Because I've been being neglectful...

Quick update on a few things. Rochester progresses. As I said in an earlier post, all that stockinette can be a bit mind-numbing, no matter how much we might enjoy the finished product. Anyway, it's been so cold here lately that I pulled Hourglass back out and wore that. Wool at the end of May. Who'd have thunk?

Hush-hush has move up to active status. The size 2 needles arrived and are about to be put to use. Oh, and if I ever say I'm going to combine Addi Turbos and Pearl Cotton again, someone please slap me until I come to my senses. This is going rather slowly because I'm so afraid that I will drop half of my stitches. Here's hoping that when I get to the straight knitting part it will be smoother.

Needing to do some more socks, but I don't think I'm ready to start breaking needles again on the small gauge. I think I'll grab some 220 Superwash and make some HP socks for around the house. Maybe I'll even do some like Dobby- that don't match. :) Those are knit on size 4, so they go very quickly. They might even be some gifts to tuck away for right now. It's never too soon to start, right?

I'm also thinking of giving the site a facelift. These colors were all right for the winter but now that warmer weather is finally here, I'd like to brighten things up a bit. I wish I were better at design, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. Just have to remember to copy down all my links...just in case!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home