.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Wool Peddler's Shawl update

I am roughly halfway through the lace section of the shawl. About 25 rows left and then the outer border- I think it's 6 or 8 rows. Either way, I'm very close to done.

And I am really loving this pattern. To make life easier on myself so I didn't have to keep the book open at all times, I wrote each line out on an index card. There have been a few bobbles here and there on stitch count, but it was easily fixed and I have a hard time finding where they were now, so I don't think anyone looking at it when I'm wearing it will be able to see.

I'm hoping to finish this in the next week or so and then block Thursday if it's nice out.

Once that is done I can concentrate on my sweaters, Hush-hush and the Polarspun baby blanket. I still haven't settled on a pattern for the blanket. Need to go hunting for that so I can cast on once WP comes off the needles.

1 Comments:

Blogger bill naka said...

You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a spencer gift site. It pretty much covers spencer gift related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home