.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Look what I got!


This was the capper to an already wonderful day. Not only did I get a Borders gift card from my boss for Administrative Professional's Day (formerly known as Secretary's Day), but I came home and found this in the mail. My own personalized stitch markers! I had to show a picture because describing them didn't do them justice. Secret Pal, thank you so very much! I just love them and will think of you every time I use them. It's such a clever and cute idea. *squees* Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Oh cute! I think I might know who your secret pal is :P

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like them! A girl can't have enough stitch markers, right? ;)

Your SP4

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home