.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Holy Guacamole!

I have to sing the praises of Halcyon Yarn for a moment. As noted yesterday, I placed an order for yarn and needles to make Hush-hush on Tuesday morning. I received an e-mail from them yesterday saying that the size 2 needles were backordered but they would send the rest of the order out now. Great. I figured I'd see it Friday or Saturday, right? Nope. The package was waiting at the mailbox when I got home yesterday! And this was the postal service, too, not UPS or FedEx. Thank you so much for the beyond prompt service!

Oh, and my lace books will be arriving today and the other yarn shipment from Discount Yarn Sale should be here Tuesday. Yay for fun new yarn to play with!

Trish, I checked out that site, as you asked. I think I like this one, if it isn't too difficult. Would it be asking too much to request white? You very much rock! :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Ooooh, that one looks like fun!!! What kind of fiber?? Mohair? Or would you like wool? or something in between, something really really soft?? Hmmmm...I think it'll be beeeeeautiful!!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I think something soft. Maybe a wool blend? I'm not really a fan of mohair, but any other blends would be lovely.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

OK, just got your yarn off of ebay:) Of course I boughtr WAY more than needed so I can do something with it for myself too!! :) Hmmm, don't ya wanna know what kind it is? Haha...it's a surprise :)

9:10 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Yay! I love suprises! :D

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home