.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Yay for KALs!

I just found a knit-along for the Hourglass Sweater. Seems there are lots of people making this. It's so cool to see all the variations of color and yarn.

Mine is currently a big green blob. I'm at work now but I'll take a picture when I get home so you can all ooh and ahh over the lovely shapelessness of it. ;) I'm actually thinking I might like a Silk Garden version of this. Have to ponder that a bit.

Oh, and if anyone is interested, the button is over on the sidebar. Join up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home