.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Slouch Socks Back On Track

They have been reproaching me every time I come across them in my bag, as well as the reminder on my sidebar, so I've pulled them out and brought them with me to work. I've got roughly 3 repeats to go on the instep before finishing the toe. I am hereby promising myself that the second one will not take so long to complete.

Now that the nicer weather is here I will be washing out the alpaca I've had stored and see about working that up. The color suggests men's items so I'm thinking a hat and mitten or glove set and a pair of socks. Between that and the other items I am currently working on/have on wait I should be quite busy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous secretpal said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home