.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Monday, Monday

I heard that song on the way in to work and it's now stuck. I guess there are worse things than having the Mamas and the Papas in your head.

I actually got to the first rows of pattern stitch on the Bird's Nest last night. Three nights of work just to start the lace. But I do love the striping action I'm getting from the yarn. Once there are a few more rows and it looks like something I'll show you all.

And in the "Why I shouldn't be lazy about checking the mail over the weekend" Department: I ran over to drop a few things in the mail this morning and hanging from the box was my yarn for Lucky. So I grabbed two skeins, SnB Nation and my needles sizes 2-4 and am preparing to swatch.

Oh, and it looks like Hello has decided not to play nice again. At least, I can't see the picture of Hourglass I just posted. I'll fix that tonight. Sorry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Juls said...

Looks great! I can't tell too well from the photo what color it is, but the tweed shows up really nicely. Can't wait to see it modeled and with the strappy add ons. Cute!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Thanks, Juls! It's actually a dark green. The color was called "Forest" but it seems more like a bottle green to me.

I need to go beat Hello into submission as it's much easier to post with than adjusting picture sizes with Photobucket. :)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home