.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Miss me?

Sorry I wasn't here for a while. I was battling evil kidney stones and I found out the hard way that Percocet and knitting don't mix (poor Bird's Nest is awaiting frogging since there are so many mistakes in so many places that I can't figure it out). Actually, it doesn't mix with anything, really, except watching clouds go by.

Anyway, I'm back and finally fixed the straps on Hourglass. I am happy to say that working 11 stitches in garter is sufficient for my modesty ;) and I am wearing the sweater at work now. I'm so happy with it.

As said, BN is about to be restarted. After all my spouting about lifelines do you think I used one? Of course not. However, this time there will be one inserted after the border stitches and then after each pattern repeat.

I haven't done any other knitting in the last week. I really missed it, too, so I'm sure I'll get back in the saddle. I'm dreadfully behind on Lucky, compared to the rest of the group. I'd like to get a bit of progress on that, too.

Hopefully the next post will be a bit more constructive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Oh ow, i am glad you are feeling better. Kidney stones can't be fun!!!! Was wondering where you were :) Happy Spring!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Dreadfully behind on Lucky? How can that be when I just started yesterday! There is no such thing as being behind! Its not a race... so go at your own pace :)

Hope you have a nice Spring Monday!

*Lolly*

10:58 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Yup, I'd been on my couch in a semi-conscious state. Thanks for missing me, Trish. :D

Oh, I didn't mean it like that, Lauren, just that I had wanted to get it started and a bit into it. I know we're all moving along and poor Melissa hasn't even received her yarn yet. I'll get there. :)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home