.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005


Look what was waiting for me today! It's a teapot and set of 6 herbal teas from Adagio Teas. How good do these sound: Spearmint, Rooibos Jasmine (a red tea), Foxtrot (a blend of chamomile, rooibos and peppermint), Strawberry Patch, Blood Orange and Berry Blast. It was all wrapped up but there was no invoice or paper saying who it came from. The only one I can think of is my Secret Pal. I hope she comments here so I can thank her properly. And this couldn't have come at a better time- it's been pouring all day and will be into the night. Perfect weather for curling up with a nice cup of tea! Thank you, so much! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

WOW, what a great secret pal you have!!!! I should be getting my first package from my SP sometime this week :) I think she is from overseas since it took two weeks to get here :)

YUM, those teas sound yummy and I've been eyeing that simplicitea set. Tell me how it is, I might just have to get one :)

What a nasty night out!!! Hope you're keeping warm with your tea :)

10:55 PM  
Anonymous your secret pal said...

Yes, guilty as charged! Hope you enjoy some good tea taste testing, and manage to keep warm (and dry) over the next few days.

And look forward to seeing your updated progress on the hourglass (love that sweater!). Take care!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Thank you, thank you! I've already tried some (the Blood Orange just sounded too intriguing). And the pot is just the right size for me. *hugs Secret Pal*

I've almost finished the second sleeve. Once it's attached I'll post a picture. It really is a fun sweater, isn't it? I may have to make some more in different yarn.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home