.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

It almost looks like a sweater!


Look, Mom! Sleeves! Posted by Hello

The color is not right on this since I'm a dope and forgot to turn my flash off. Naturally, the batteries are almost dead so I can't take another picture. The shot of the body a few posts down is more accurate of the shade of green, although the color flecks show a bit more in this shot- red, yellow and blue.

I've got about 35 rounds to do on the raglan decreases and then the neckline. I'm hoping to finish it (off needles) by the weekend. Then I can concentrate on the Bird's Nest and Lucky once the yarn arrives (either this weekend or early next week). And maybe I'll be wearing Hourglass to work next week! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home