.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I have half a pair of socks

One Slouch Sock is done. I've just cast on for the second one, and as stated previously it will not take as long as the first one to complete. I'm not liking using 4 needles, though. Before my next pair I will have to get some new needles.

I haven't really done anything else since I'd determined to finish the socks so I'm playing monogamy for the moment. After that I'll get back to my Lucky and Bird's Nest.

I also want to get some cotton blend or silk blend to make another Hourglass. It's going to be too warm for the wool soon (at least, I hope so!) and I'd love a more lightweight version for spring. Time to hit the knitalong and see what others have used.

Well, that's about it. Not too glamorous but I'm sure to make up for that at some point! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. You make some good points. You might be interested in chatime herbal tea. There's a vague connection to what's been discussed here.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home