.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Finished Hourglass




Here it is and just about ready to wear! The little "ears" up top are actually straps to hide my straps. I need to redo them because those are in stockinette (to match the sweater) but not quite wide enough. I think I'll add a few more stitches and just do them in garter. They do give a fun look to the finished sweater when on, though. I'm thinking I would definitely make this again in a different yarn. It was too much fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

It looks fabulous!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Love the hourglass! It looks great!! Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home