.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, March 06, 2005


As promised, here is my progress so far on the Hourglass Sweater. Let's hear the "oohs" and "ahhs" now. :D I have 5 more rounds to the last increase round and then roughly 12 rounds of plain knit before I divide for the yoke. Here's to hoping it looks more like a sweater once the sleeves are on! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Wow! Looks great. I just joined the knitalong too and somehow fell out of love with the yarn that I had originally purchased for the project. Can't wait to see your finished product!

-Juls
valleygrrl.typepad.com

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Juls! I got one sleeve done and attached so it now looks like it might grow up to be a sweater. :)

That's too bad about your yarn, but I hope you do make the sweater. I'd like to see how it looks. What were you planning to make it out of?

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anne said...

Yay! Does look good :) I only just remembered that I started knitting a sweater more than half a year ago... I will never finish it *sighs* You'll just have to knit for both of us then!

*hugs*

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home