.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, February 25, 2005

When work comes between you and your knitting...

...it's a four-letter word!

I had to fill in at the office next door the last few days. The result is that I have been able to do no knitting! This is a bad thing. Fortunately, the staff is back so I will be in my little office today and can actually get something done.

It snowed quite a bit overnight (more than I thought) and I got a call that we won't be opening until noon. So, I'll get a path cleared to the road and catch a ride in. It will likely be very quiet so I hope to be able to finish the sleeve of Banff. I had started the decreases and have about 45 rows to go. Shouldn't be a problem. Then it gets set aside until the rest of my yarn arrives.

I need to go do some shovelling. And wouldn't you know, I left my boots in my vehicle the other night when I came home? *smacks self* Guess the first stop is to get to the car door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home