.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Warning: Major stash enrichment coming soon

Yup. Very soon I will be filling my little office with all sorts of yummy yarns and patterns. Why? I just finished my taxes and figure at least part of the return should be Mad Money. I wonder if I can just get it sent to the LYS. That would make things much easier. :D

I'm thinking I should probably stop reading Wendy's blog. Not that I don't love what she has there, it's just that she is a bad influence about buying lux yarns! She was just talking about some Fiesta La Luz that she got for a camisole. I have a skein here that I haven't knit; I just walk around the house petting it. Now all I can think about is how lovely a cam would feel made out of that.

And for quite some time I've been wanting some cashmere. Even a scarf would be lovely. I may have to splurge now since I don't know when I'll be able to do it again.

All right. I'm off to drool over the sites and catalogs of lovely things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home