.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Restart

Did I say I had the first bar done on the PoA scarf? Scratch that. Actually, I was almost to the second bar but I really didn't like the way the fabric felt. I want it to be a bit denser. So. Frog back the work *cries* and I'll recast on with size 7. Hopefully that will take up enough slack and allow me to get all the repeats I need. I'm still very nervous about running out of green. *makes a mental note to always buy an extra skein!

Sigh. Dinner and then back to the drawing board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home