.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Perfect time for some knitting

The Super Bowl starts in about 10 minutes and I have no interest in watching it. I've also become a football widow. The BF is off with his other testosterone-enhanced buddies watching every move. I figure...what an opportunity to get some knitting done. *like I need an excuse!*

I've got a few more rows before I start turning the heel on the Slouch Sock. Or I could work on the pink sock, since that's just plain stockinette I could watch a movie without paying much attention. Decisions, decisions!

Either way, I'm just looking forward to tomorrow when it's all over and I can get back to a normal life. Between the Red Sox winning the World Series and the Pats being in the Super Bowl again, it's been rather chaotic. I don't know what I'll do if the Celts and Bruins end up winning their leagues as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home