.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

La-la-la-la

Some days you just can't come up with a clever post title, y'know?

I heard back from Joan. Apparently the way I was thinking of doing the increases is correct. I'll have to play with that a bit with some scrap yarn before I start working on the corselette.

My site was activated to the webring. Guess I did it right. I'm always amazed at things like that. :)

Still got some tinkering to do here. I'm not completely happy with the way my knitalong buttons are looking. I think it might have to do with some of them being GIFs but I'm not sure.

And I suppose there should be something about knitting here, right? Well, got to the raglan decreases on the back of Banff last night. I did go the extra rows, too. I think it'll be quiet at work today so I hope to get the rest of the decreases done and be able to get started on the shoulders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home