.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Monday, February 21, 2005

"I'm looking out the window and it's...umm...snowing."

I had a longing for my teen days last night and pulled out my copy of "Blue Silver". That was one of the lines from it but it does fit. I don't know what time it started, but when I got up shortly after 6:00 this morning there was at least an inch on the ground. We are now up to roughly 3". Gotta love it. I should have known it was going to be more than they had predicted when Blaze didn't want to go out. He actually yowled when I opened the door.

Today I'm looking forward to knocking most of the stockinette portion of my sleeve out. I may even come close to finishing it before going home- about 30 rows and then start the raglan decreases. We'll see. If not it will likely get done tonight. Then I'll set it aside until the rest of the yarn arrives.

Which means that I should finish off the last few rows on the Pairie Shawl. I'm so close now. Don't know why I'm balking at finishing it.

I've also got quite a bit of alpaca from Dad that needs to be washed. Seems that when they spun it they didn't get all the chaff out. Maybe I'll wait until the weekend to do that.

And poor Jessica's scarf keeps staring at me. I've got 3 bars done. It would be nice if I finished that some time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home